Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CoCo Key Water Resort

Last weekend John and I took the kids to an indoor water park. We invited his brother Mike and his son Gavin, my friend Melissa and her family Ed, Robbie and Sammy and another friend of mine Shanoa and her son Logan.

As you can see the kids had a great time. I was so busy playing myself that I didn't get the camera out until it was about time to go so I only got a few pictures and I didn't get all of us. I am so sorry to everyone that I did not take more pictures. Everyone who knows me knows I take tons of pictures.


It was nice to sit out in the hot tub while it was snowing. It seemed weird sitting in the really warm water in our swim suits and having the cold snow land on our heads. It was a first for most of us in the group but I know I could get use to it.



I am glad everyone had a great time and I hope to be able to get everyone together again for yet another outing. It was fun watching all 7 kids meet for the first time and how they all found something in common. What a great group of kids we have.

No comments: