Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OH MY...

It doesn't seem like it has been since May that I posted last. But it is summer and it seems like we don't get inside until about 9:30 every night. Once we are in, it is bath time, Coleton's shot time and I catch up on shows I DVRed then it is time to sleep and start all over the next day. So it is kinda like the McDonald's commercial years ago. Get up, go to work, go to bed, get up, go to work, go to bed.

I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog and I really want to keep it up to date. I will be going to Florida next Wednesday August 13 - 18 and the next day the boys start school so we will start our normal fall routines and I will have more time to crop and make cards.

I am planning on having several crops and classes in September and October. Please check out my Stampin Up website for dates. But give me time to get back from Florida.

No comments: