Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentines Kids Class

I know this is totally late and please accept my apologies. I promise I am going to get caught up on my postings. I have so much to post so my plans is to post everyday for the next few days to try to get caught up.

I was bummed that I didn't get to hold my Valentines Day Kids class like I wanted to, all of this crazy snow was making us get the kids in as we could. Rayshawn came on a Monday afternoon and got his done, Maddie and Noah came Monday night got theirs completed Snow came on Tuesday (day of the class) and Ada (no pics, sorry Ada (you are a cutie)) got hers done on Thursday night at make and take with her moms help (that is why no pics :( ) Thank goodness Tiffani was able to look at the project and figure it out. I had others who just couldn't make it and that bums me but I will be having another class coming up for Easter. Date and project will be coming soon.








No comments: