Monday, November 15, 2010

Join my team now thru November 30 for HALF OFF the starter kit. This is an unbelievable deal. For $87.50 plus shipping and tax you can either start you own business or just get whatever Stampin Up products you want for a DISCOUNT.

I started off as a Hobby Demo just thinking I will get what I want when I need it at a discount. I can see what new things are coming out early and get a FREE catalog every year. I also wanted to go to convention (that is the only way you can go). Meeting the minimums was not a problem as Stampin UP makes it somewhat easy for us to stay active but as many of you know my business grew instantly all because of 1 phone call and 1 email I sent out and I then became a Business Demo (that is because I wanted it) and I am thrilled with every step I have taken to grow my business.

If you have any questions please email at Nikkioaksstamps@aol.com or you can join by clicking http://nikkioaks.stampinup.net. My password to join is loves2stamp.

No comments: