Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful...


Here is it November 12 less than 2 weeks away from Thanksgiving. If you would ask me what am I thankful for I would say:
1. My health
2. My boys (without them I would have more in my checking account but I would be lost)
3. My FRIENDS (without them I would have no one to laugh at)
4. My Stampin Up business
We all know there is other things I am thankful for, I just really wanted to say...
THANK YOU to all my friends and stampin friends. 3 years ago when I started selling Stampin Up I never dreamed it would be like this today. I was hoping to get a couple of people to help me stay active and someone to get together with every now and then to stamp with and spend time together I got soooooo much more than that!! I have the most wonderful group of people (I can't say women because I have Jack that come to class his wife Julia) that come to class every week. Yes it is a lot of work but it really really really makes my day to spend that hour with them. For the ones that come every now and then I love you just as much!!!!! It is such a delight to be surprised by your smiles when you come down the stairs to my Stampin Studio.
This week I had two reminders of why I love my Stampin Family. Tiffany sent me an email RSVPing that she was coming Thursday and in her email she tells me I am her favorite Stampin Up demonstrator she has had. What a surprise that was to see. I don't think I have smiled that big in a long time. Susannah didn't RSVP for last nights class but just shows up to surprise me with her presence. (She has not been feeling well the past few months, so we were not sure when she would be back to class) I was great to see her and she looked great!
To my non-stamping friends---You know how much I love each one of you and I tell you all the time and I would be completely lost with you.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone just in case I don't make it on here to blog again until Thanksgiving is over. (lol you all know me just as well as I know myself)

No comments: