Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Thursday's Make and Take we made these really cute Mother's Day flowers. They are the same flowers Coleton wanted a dozen of for his teacher. They are really easy to make and takes only a couple of supplies needed. You can use any 12x12 paper, a couple of circles punched from Stampin Up! wonderful punches and glue. It was funny to see every one's eyes get really big when I started telling them how to make them. It is even more funny to hear them telling me how many more they made when they got home. I am glad the group loved them and is taking what they have learned from me and producing more of them.
I hope every one is out enjoying the awesome weather we are having today and was able to share it with the people we love the most.




I am looking forward to the next Make and Take Thursday. Mark your calendars for May 21 from 7-8






No comments: