Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have not fallen off the face of the earth...

I want to apologize to everyone. I have been swamped with things at home and I have fallen into a slump (it is just me and my dad situation I promise some days it gets to be more than I can handle). I get this way every once in a while then I snap out of it. So please bear with me. I am going camping with Coleton this weekend to Hocking Hills and I am hoping this escape will pull me through. (fingers crossed)



I have only 19 days until I go to UTAH. I am so excited and I am working hard in my basement (The Rubber Room) getting my swaps completed. I will be posting pictures of the cards in the next few days. It will be more like Sunday since I will be gone until then.



I also want you to mark your calendars for the following dates of upcoming classes. Cost will be posted as I get things ready.



August 20 Make and Take Thursday 7:00-8:00 $3.00 non-club members $2.00 club members



August 14 Club Meeting 6:30- projects are completed $3.00 non-club members or Free with any order. This Club meeting you will want to be at. I will have everything from CONVENTION.



September 3 & 17 Make and Take Thursday 7:00-8:00 $3.00 non-club members $2.00 club members

September 10 Club Meeting 6:30-project is completed $3.00 non-club members or Free with any order.

September 26 Decor Elements Project 1:00-4:00 $ TBA We will be taking one of the Halloween Decor Elements and attaching it to a jar to make a great candy holder for Halloween

No comments: