Saturday, August 8, 2009

More from Utah...

Ok it is Friday night and I am exhausted. So much is going on here you really don't have time to think but when you finally sit down you think "man I am tired!" I am on stamping overload. I can not wait to get home to show everyone everything!!!

I was one of the lucky ones who won a pendent that Shelli (Stampin Up CEO) had hand made for about 70 of us. They called my wrist band color. During lunch today we waited in line about an hour to get our picture taken with Shelli. She is such a really nice person. She took the time to chat with everyone on a personal level. She helped me tie the ribbon onto my pendent. While that was happening the guys who were taking pictures decided they would have fun with my camera and took pictures of each other. What goof balls.

Stampin Up has a promotion going on with Build a Bear. We were able to get this really cute bear. He is so flippin cute.

Tomorrow is our last full day here. It is going to be really sad to leave, this is a very pretty area and reality will set back in when I get home.

No comments: