Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Texturz Plate Technique

I have a new favorite technique (ok all of them are my favorite, I love techniques). I am not sure what it is called so we are going to call it "Inking Texturz Plates technique" I know it has a certain name and I am not the one who came up with it. Who ever did "you are wonderful, THANKS"


You will need: a Sizzix Big Shot, multi-purpose board (comes with the Big Shot), Texturz Plates, Standard Texturz Impressions Pad, Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber, classic ink pad, card stock and baby wipes for clean up


Step 1: Ink up your Texturz plate that you chose. Cover the whole area with classic ink. I used Rich Razzleberry (one of my new favorites)


Step 2: Lay a piece of card stock cut to the size you need (I used whisper white card stock and I also make it a little bigger then needed so I can trim off the edges that may not look as good as you would like)


Step 3: Lay the Texturz Silicone Rubber over card stock then the Texturz Impressions Pad over the rubber.

Step 4: Roll it through the Big Shot


Look how pretty this is.

Here is a couple of examples showing this technique.


No comments: