Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Upcoming Classes

Make and Take Wednesday February 3 and Thursday February 4 we will be making these really cute mailboxes, using the new Sending Love Specialty paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I found the mail box at Target and fell in love with them. I knew you guys would too. I made this sample using a retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) that I had on hand. I will be making up another mailbox using the Sending Love DSP and the really cute Sending Love Epoxy Brads. So keep your eye on my blog to see how stinkin' cute they are.




If you have not noticed I added on a second day a week for Make and Takes. I am SSSOOOOOO excited to see I am filling up on Thursday Nights. For those of you who can make it on Wednesdays for the month of February and March. I will be having a special little gift (don't get to high of hopes of anything overly big) to show my appreciation for freeing up space on Thursdays for me to grow.






I am adding on Kids Classes this year as promised in my New Years Resolutions. My first one will be a Valentines Day class. February 9 6:30-8:30, $7.00 non club members $5.00 club members. All ages welcome I just ask if your child is under 8 please come with them to help them out. Please RSVP for this class. It should not take the 2 hours to finish but I wanted to make sure we had time if needed. My kids classes will be on a Saturday in the future, I just could not get it in my schedule for February (thanks to Coleton (Science Olympiad and Kelton (his acting lessons). Future classes will be set up in different age range times so older kids don't feel like they are working with little kids and the little kids are not over whelmed









No comments: