Thursday, September 11, 2008

Altered Clipboards



I have seen several of these altered clipboards on one of my favorite sites http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ so I thought I would try it for myself. I am very excited to make more now I have an idea of what I am doing and what to expect of the paper and glue (like seeming like it doesn't want to sick and the air bubbles). I worked on these one Sunday that I had dad home from the nursing home and they actually went together pretty quickly. I will be offering them as a class once I perfect it. So keep your eye out for more on here. I have several ideas now that I am really thinking outside of the box with them. I can't wait to sit down and really play with them.

Saturday I am doing to an upline regional meeting which the supply list for us to bring is crazy so I am sure we are going to have some awesome project to do. Look for those pictures Sunday on here.



No comments: