Wednesday, September 10, 2008
















This past weekend Coleton and I went camping on Put In Bay with scouts. We had a blast. It was a Boy Scout Camp-ree. Over 1200 scouts from Canada and the US was there. We could not have asked for better weather on Saturday, Sunday tearing down camp was another subject it just poured. One thing I did learn on this trip is a note to self "PACK PILLOW FIRST!" I also know I will never leave behind my air mattress. I didn't want to have to carry it thinking it would be to heavy. Well sore arms for a short time is better then no sleep and sleeping on the sleeping pad (I am still trying to figure out what the point is of it haha)


Coleton and I had another first with Para sailing. I was so proud of him. It was fun to be doing it with him. It is so peaceful up there and we had a great talk while we enjoyed the scenery.

No comments: