Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stamp Camp from Saturday






Saturday I went to a stamp camp and these were the projects we made. I love going to these type of events. Seeing what creations everyone comes up with.


The Christmas card was so simple but yet it turned out great and is really easy to reproduce several time for the bulk card send and so much cheaper then buying boxed cards and you will the honor of saying you made them yourself.



The Happy Halloween card is actually a brag book with 6 pages in it. I absolutely love this project and I will be having a class with it. It was so easy but really cool. What an awesome gift to give someone.

The little basket was made using the new BIG SHOT. You can see more about it on my Stampin Up! web site. http://www.nikkioaks.stampinup.net/. I am really looking forward to ordering mine and being able to share and show it with you.






The blue card was super easy and I can not wait to give it to a friend tomorrow at work. The envelope was made again with the BIG SHOT.


The pretty pink and red card was really cool again. Did you notice the envelope again. Do I need to type BIG SHOT again! This is a really awesome tool to have. The cool part about it, is it can use any type of dies with it and it can cut over 50 types of materials. Anything from paper to fabric, leather to some metals and really it will cut so much that have to look at the list of everything.


The last really cool project was this ribbon book mark. SSSSSOOOOOO simple (Why didn't I think of this). I took this idea an ran with it today. I made several out of materials I have collected through the past couple of years and this is what I came up with. This are going to make fun little simple gifts when needed.

No comments: