Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are you ready...to be scared



The boys are working that the Lewisburg Haunted Cave this Halloween season. Oh my what fun it is. Opening night is this Friday and the boys are really looking forward to it. If you go you will have to look for the crow that is Coleton, then be careful if you turn around Kelton will be hiding and ready to pull up a scary monster at you. This past Sunday was dress rehearsal and it was to funny. After we were finished we were able to walk through it to see the rest of the cave in action. I remind you neither of the boys has ever been to a haunted house and was this an experience. After working there several time in September helping with the set up and standing outside with everyone in costume it would be no big deal (knowing everything is fake and knowing the people who are in the costumes) so I really didn't think much about walking through it with the boys. Well I was WRONG. Kelton was scared out of his mind. I had to drag him through most of it. So we will see Friday once it is in full performance to see if he can handle it or not. I sure hope so! I know he will be disappointed with himself if he doesn't do it. I know him well enough and I think we will be OK (cross our fingers)

No comments: